08 Oct Historical Cemetery Tour is Back!
Historical Cemetery Tour is Back! After a long absence we are happy to announce we are bringing back the this well loved Cemetery Tour of some of Magic Valley’s founding fathers and notorious characters as well!
Join Us as the Valley’s Founding Fathers Regale Stories of the Pioneering Spirit!
Historical figures IB Perrine, Clarence Bisbee, Charles Walgamott, Lyda Southard and many other’s come t0 life as they tell their incredible story at their gravesites.
Bring the whole family and learn about the history of Twin Falls from the very people who lived it!
Join us October 23rd for a guided tour in Historic Twin Falls Cemetery to hear stories of the past. Tours start at 11AM-5PM with the last touring starting at 4PM. Each guided tour takes approximately 1 hour.
Parking available at Goode Motors area, Bowladrome and First Federal.
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE CEMETERY. THE TOUR STARTS AT THE SOUTHWEST CORNER OF THE CEMETERY BY THE ROTARY SIGN RIGHT BY GOODE MOTORS.
- Good Walking shoes or Walking Sticks Recommended – some areas in the cemetery have uneven ground and rough spots
- Dress for Idaho Weather
- Sorry NO dogs allowed except Service Dogs
- NO Food Allowed in Cemetery
- Snacks and drinks available in parking lot at end of tour
- All kids will receive a small treat bag with snacks and goodies at the end of the tour!
Tickets are $10 Adults/$5 Children 3 &up and can be purchased below.