[trx_image url=”” bottom=”small”][trx_title type=”2″ top=”tiny-“]Martini Tasting Masquerade Ball Ticket Sales[/trx_title][trx_title type=”4″ font_weight=”400”]Lots of changes this year concerning ticket sales and what we expect participants to help us so we can actually do this safely.
One February 4, 2021, after submitting our plan for Phase 3 Large Group Gatherings which includes all the precautions we are taking to keep the event safe we have received approval from South Central Public Health District. See our approved guidelines below.
- Due to COVID our event is treated similar to when you enter into a restaurant/bar. Participants are expected to wear masks when coming into the event until seated. We have made this easy due to the theme. As cowboys, lawmen and outlaws we encourage to make a mask as part of your costume. Be creative and have fun with it! 🙂
- FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY PLEASE;
- Wear a mask while getting your snacks in the food area.
- When dancing wear the mask that is part of your costume to help reduce the spread of any viruses.
- The Wells Fargo Building is ginormous which will allow us to keep participants safely distanced from each other. All guest tables, martini tables and gaming tables will be 6 ft. apart. We ask that you respect everyone space, we have placed X’s in some areas to help keep everyone a safe distance while waiting for things like, money exchange at the bank, photo booth, bar etc. It will be easy due to the massive amount of space.
- We will have LOTS of hand sanitizers throughout the building, all gaming tables will have them and they will be spread out all over so they will be easy to find. We recommend participants use them often.
- This year we are limiting the amount of participants and the size of the venue should make for lots of room without people gathering and bunching up.
- We are using a new ticketing software this year that we hope expediate entry into the event! How it will work – when you select and paid for your tickets you will receive an email which will include all the details of the tickets you purchased with a QR code. (If you do not receive an email please check your spam before calling us) You can print this information out however we would prefer that you bring your cell phone and we will quickly scan it at the entrance. However, both will work so don’t panic if you bring only a hard copy. PLEASE BRING YOUR TICKET EITHER WAY! WE MAY HAVE A DIFFICULT TIME VERIFYING THAT YOU REALLY PURCHASED A TICKET. So its important that you do bring one of them. (Thank you for your help in streamlining this process!!)
- Approval for our event was based on us making every attempt to keep it safe and your help is greatly appreciated!
- Most importantly ! HAVE FUN!!! There is no reason we can’t have fun, help Camp Rainbow Gold and be safe as well. Lets make it happen!
With COVID our goal is to provide a fun and safe environment/event that is going to bring lots of help and smiles to Camp Rainbow Gold kids!
Since we are limiting tickets sales this year so we strongly encourage everyone to purchase event tickets early BEFORE the event as we do not want to have lines forming. Online tickets are $27/single and $42/couple until February 17th. IF there is tickets still available for sale after that date we will sell them at the door at $37/single and $52/couple.
Think ahead and purchase your tickets early this year for a great deal! Clickable links below.
Attending this event is at your own risk, you are personally responsible for your well being. Thank you.