Twin Falls Rotary After Hours Martini Shaker Sponsorship
Want to be a Martini Shaker at our Event?
Sponsors will create their own unique martini based on the theme of the ball or a fun creative one that depicts their business. Proceeds benefit local charities. This year’s theme is: Roaring 20’s
- Sponsors will provide all ingredients for their martini creation.
- Sponsors will use this year’s alcohol sponsor BEAM SUNTORY:
- EFFEN – PINNACLE – HAKU VODKA
- SIPSMITH – ROKU GIN
- JIM BEAM BLACK – KNOB CREEK – MAKERS MARK & BASIL HAYDENS BOURBONS
- Sponsor will provide minimally 1 person to shake their martinis but are allowed 3. Additional helpers will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Prepare enough “taster” martinis (approx. 1 oz.) for 300 people. (taster glasses & ice will be provided)
- Prepare enough non-alcoholic martinis of your drink for at least 150 people. (We appreciate it if you would offer your martini in a non-alcoholic version. It’s one of the highest requests from past participants to improve the event.) Thank you!
- Sponsors will be notified of times available to setup. Usually its as early as 5pm but dependent on other events at Canyon Crest.
- Contest starts promptly at 7pm and ends at 8pm.
- Be CREATIVE! With your drink and decorating your table! This is your chance to highlight your business!
- 2020 Theme – Roaring 20’s
- Judging will be done by the participants of the ball
- Winner of Best Tasting Martini will receive an award plague
- Categories this year;
- Best Overall
- Best Presentation
- Best Taste
- Sexiest Virgin
- Most Creative
- Fastest Shaker – this goes to the most charismatic shaker. So bring your best personality!
- Participation is no cost however due to shaker cancellations at the last minute we now require a $100 refundable deposit. Full deposits will be refunded upon arrival and participation the night of the event. Thanks for your understanding. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: TF ROTARY AFTER HOURS.
Contact Beth Lamb 208-308-0252 or Sandy March 208-320-1515 for more information or use the form below to register and we will contact you.