Twin Falls Rotary After Hours Martini Shaker Sponsorship
Want to be a Martini Shaker at our Event?
Sponsors will create their own unique martini based on the theme of the ball or a fun creative one that depicts their business. Proceeds benefit local charities. This year’s theme is: Red Carpet Event!
- Sponsors will provide all ingredients for their martini creation.
- Sponsors will use this year’s alcohol sponsor Bacardi – Bacardi spirits are:
- Bombay Saphire Gin
- Bacardi rum Including all flavors
- Grey Goose vodka
- Cazadores tequila
- Sponsor will provide minimally 1 person to shake their martinis but are allowed 3. Additional helpers will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Prepare enough “taster” martinis (approx. 1 oz.) for 300 people. (taster glasses & ice will be provided)
- Prepare enough non-alcoholic martinis of your drink for at least 150 people. (We appreciate it if you would offer your martini in a non-alcoholic version. It’s one of the highest requests from past participants to improve the event.) Thank you!
- Sponsors will be notified of times available to setup. Usually its as early as 5pm but dependent on other events at the Turf.
- Contest starts promptly at 7pm and ends at 8pm.
- Be CREATIVE! With your drink and decorating your table! This is your chance to highlight your business!
- 2019 Theme – Red Carpet Event
- Judging will be done by the participants of the ball
- Winner of Best Tasting Martini will receive an award plague
- Categories this year;
- Best Overall
- Best Presentation
- Best Taste
- Sexiest Virgin
- Most Creative
- Fastest Shaker – this goes to the most charismatic shaker. So bring your best personality!
Contact Jen Doty 208-316-2260 or Sandy March 208-320-1515 for more information or use the form below to register.